Mission Central’s 2021 Board of Directors
- Vice President: Erick Arellano
- Secretary: Jack Swygman: Jack is new to the board in 2021 and was elected to serve as the Board Secretary. Jack is a CPA with BKD, LLP, and has specific expertise in non-profit accounting. He is very involved in mission work and has served across the U.S., Canada, and Nicaragua.
- Treasurer: Beth Engelhardt
- Immediate Past President: Matt Ybañez
Returning board members-at-large:
- Ken Ehrke
- Ashleigh Johnson
- Joseph Kazadi
- Michele Notaro
- Howard Shaw
New board members-at-large:
- Meagan Adams: Meagan owns 9 Round Hurst and hosted the “Kick Poverty to the Curb” event for Mission Central on North Texas Giving Day.
- Reuben Brown: Reuben is a financial advisor for Edward Jones and has been a Mobile Food Pantry volunteer.
- Andy Garcia: Andy is a teacher at Bellaire Elementary. She has spent a lot of time this year championing Mission Central to help ensure the students at Bellaire have access to food.
- Patrick Kasongo: Patrick is the pastor of Revive City Church, the church right next door to the Village Pantry. He also works in finance and has been the finance director of both La Madeleine and On the Border restaurant chains.